Settings on CND UV lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amypp

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I've lost my Cnd uv machine instructions and I can't remember what setting its supposed to be on for shellac and is it the same for gelish? Many thanks in advance!
Xoxox

Hey everyone! I've lost my Cnd uv machine instructions and I can't remember what setting its supposed to be on for shellac and is it the same for gelish? Many thanks in advance!
Xoxox
are you a quallified nail tech ?
I had a look at your other posts about wrinkled Shellac and now this one , if you have Shellac clients and or training it it ( both are things you say in the other thread than you wouldnt ever forget the time settings ,

most geeks really try not to give much help to DIY'ers or the non trained on salon geek so i dont think you will get much help hun .

CND light instructions wont tell you the Gelish times as Gelish is not A CND product .

other than the best 2 bits of advice

1) get training , if you enjoy doing it and have a flair for it then why not do it properly ?

2) if your not interested in training then why not go to a pro and get your Shellac done , its nice to get some pampering .

Yes I am actually trained. And it's not the timings im struggling with,yes I do know these. it's the settings(the number on the right hand side if you are looking at the timings on your left. I've just lost my instruction leaflet) Please don't judge someone like that.
I thought this website was to ask questions like this. In my training I didn't have wrinkles but it's like anything, you have to go out there and experience problems that may not have happened on a training course for anything.

Yes I am actually trained. And it's not the timings im struggling with,yes I do know these. it's the settings(the number on the right hand side if you are looking at the timings on your left. I've just lost my instruction leaflet) Please don't judge someone like that.
I thought this website was to ask questions like this. In my training I didn't have wrinkles but it's like anything, you have to go out there and experience problems that may not have happened on a training course for anything.

I don't really undertand your question. You say that you know the timings for Shellac, in which case you don't need to know anything else as these are on the buttons? What exactly is it that you are struggling with?

Aaaargh i can't explain, I'm going to s2 tomoro so will point it out and ask them. But thanks for your time x

Latest posts

Back