Sexy Photo Advertising Spray Tan Services

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaM

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have recently completed a spray tan course, I have all my equipment, have practised on everyone who has dared to enter my house over the past few weeks and am eager to start advertising my services and earn some pennies. The postcards I have designed through Vistaprint are looking great but I need to include a sexy but not raunchy picture of a tanned woman in a pink bikini. Does anyone know of any websites where you can upload images without paying lots of money for them?

Thanks very much x

..erm well if its a sexy lady in a pink bakini your after ....well erm..we have one if you would like to use her.
Pm your addy and I will send high res images on a disk for you.
Hoping this helps...oh and well done on your new venture..hope it all goes well for you :hug:.

Try fotolia.com - I get my images there (10 for $10!)

Thanks guys for your help, I will take a look at those websites.

Colin, thanks for offering to send me a high res piccie on disk. You're gonna think I'm an idiot coz I don't know how to send you a PM with my address on it (my excuse is that I have only done it once before being a newbie geek)!! Can you tell me how to do this please... thanks!

Thanks guys for your help, I will take a look at those websites.

Colin, thanks for offering to send me a high res piccie on disk. You're gonna think I'm an idiot coz I don't know how to send you a PM with my address on it (my excuse is that I have only done it once before being a newbie geek)!! Can you tell me how to do this please... thanks!

no prob's...hover over my name to the right of my avator..left click and you will be given an option to PM...then just type away ;0)))
Good luck:hug:

Latest posts

Back