Shabby chic manicure table

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swilks12

Reaction score
Hi, i wondered if any of you can help with some inspiration as my brain has ceased working!! I am just in the process if setting up a beauty room and wondered if any if you had any suggestions of what i might use as a 'shabby chic' style manicure table. Ideally i would like something that has drop leaf type style as i am limited for space and would like to be able to push out if way when not in use??
TIA 😘

You just need to be imaginative. Dressing tables or desks make good manicure tables too. Think outside of the box. You could also look in second hand shops etc and then paint it and alter it to meet your needs. Or find one you like and add wheels/castors to the feet/legs. Fit a side piece on with hinges and an arm to hold it too.

I found a dressing table that is the perfect width/length and looks beautiful. I found a website that sell shabby chic nail stations but they weren't as nice and were a fortune. My dressing table was half price so affordable but alternatively you could look for an old second hand one and maybe paint it with Annie Sloan paint 😃

Oh whats the website that sell shabby chic nail tables, im currently looking for one, i found someone online that made lovely ones but when i tried to order they dont do them anymore x

Hi it's spacabinets.co.uk. They have some gorgeous things x

Thanks guys, do any of you have pics?

Do you have a massage couch? I just do my manicure and pedicures on that rather than cluttering the room x

I do, but i find it strains my back as i have a wide couch.

Yeah that is true, it is not as comfortable. Can you upload a pic of your room? I always interested to see how other people make the use of the space as I am always moving my room around!

Hannah x

Latest posts

Back