Shade advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flojokw

Reaction score
Hello

Sorry I am new to this site, so sorry if this is not allowed.

I am buying I tip extensions for my hair dresser to put in (I've had a lot of problems with her hair, so decided to buy my own and to save money) I've forgotten what color I am and I've tried finding out the shades I have previously used yet she is not helping...

Anyway I was thinking of purchasing a mix of 22/60 and maybe 25 strands of 613, as I am pretty sure I had three colors before. I just want to get the opinion of what would this achieve overall color wise.

22 - 75 strands
60- 100 strands
613 - 25 strands

The below link is my hair currently, if the hair extensions don't match I will be going to my hairdresser to dye them the color of the extensions before they are fitted, however just want to know how close will it be to my shade now and have you any examples of how the above colors will look?

I want a more natural darker ash blonde? I don't want it to be yellowy

INK361 - A web interface for Instagram and so much more.

Also what color mix would create this color?
https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/451697037599175741/

Thank you

I'm not from hair but wouldn't your own hairdresser be better equipped to answer your questions, after all she has first hand dealings with your hair, colour etc? Why isn't she Willing to help you? X

My hair dresser is away for 2 weeks, the next time I will be seeing her is when I go to get my hair dyed to match the extensions I am going to purchase in the next week or so

What company will you be buying from? Each company has a different colour number system

Latest posts

Back