Shall I do my own wedding make up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have decided on another trial with someone else and its tomorrow , fingers crossed

I know you mentioned going into Mac, but bobbi brown do a wedding make up lesson, they were really helpful in there! My sister did my make up on my wedding day as it was abroad so we went to bobbi brown before travelling and had the make up lesson in there and bought a lot of the make up, they were so helpful and We both picked up lots of tips for the day
:) xx

Oh that sounds good I might pop in their and have a chat with them. Had another trial and I can't decide
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1442951932.131296.jpg

you look suspicious of the make up in both your trail photos [emoji23]

I think your just not comfortable letting someone else do your make up ? Your prob better off doing it yourself if that's the case or if you'll be too nervous get a friend :)

Hahaha I think I'm going to do my own. I just feel weird when someone else does it [emoji85]xx

Sorry for the late reply. I think you should do your own. On your first trial the contour is way over the top and on your second trial you really don't look happy, meaning you don't really like it. You could have the best make-up artist in the world do your make-up but if it's now how you like it then you won't be comfortable. From your first photos it looks like you do a good enough job of your own make-up so do it yourself.

Thankyou , I had a make up lesson with Mac and bought some make up and I feel a lot better doing my own. I'm not used to wearing eyeshadow but I'm going to do a few practice runs before Friday [emoji87]xx

I hope you have a beautiful day x

I've just git back from my honeymoon and I did my own make up [emoji87] i wish I'd of gone abit more glam with it but never mind lol xx

Congratulations and any chance of a photo? I'd love to see how you styled your hair.

I just love pics of brides and babies. :)

Il try and find a decent picture [emoji87] I'm waiting for photos from the photographer. I got my hair styled but did my own make up [emoji5]️

Latest posts

Back