Shall I? Eek?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clownyclaire

Reaction score
Hi all! Just popped over from nail side as been umming and arring over who to do a spray tab course with? They do a local day course at a supplier store with sunless solutions I think it called? But noticed there's lots of other companies- Sienna x, nouvatan etc etc... My brains confussed!! If I went to the local day course will that give me enough info to go and buy other brands?
I don't really no but with nails you have the 'better quality' brands to the quick fix type brands... I'd rather have a good brand to start from straight away but don't no where to go or look first?!!! Plz help me!!

Hi,

If it a sunless solutions course I would imagine they would just recommend thier own products? I did spray tanning yesterday with an independant trainer and it was brilliant, shoe told me what brands she'd tried, which she found best and what her clients liked. I bought an OMG kit, which is slightly cheaper, and is a newer brand, did a couple of friends last night and they were really pleased with the results, but I guess everyone has a fave !

Sorry not much help

Hi clownyclaire I'm in the same boat as you. Trained in nails and want to do a spray tan course but im so confused over who to do the training with. I'm going to do a lot of research on it this weekend so will let you know what I find!

i did a course at my local beauty acadamy which was aprox half a day, it wasnt on any specific brand, so then we could just go away and find which brand suited us. I use sienna x and am really pleased with it, clients love it, their customer service is great too. you can get sample size tan solutions from some companys so you can trial them, also nouvatan is a brand people rave about on here too :D good luck!

Latest posts

Back