Shampoo bottles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blutopaz

Reaction score
Hey all :)

does any one know where I can get some nice, preferably coloured litre pump bottles that are different to the box standard clear misted ones u can get in sallys or anywhere else on the internet!

Just want a nicer, more professional look but struggling to find nice coloured pump bottles bigger the 250mls

thanks guys :)

Have you tried Ikea,
they sell everything :hug:​

I agree with loubylou plus have you had a look on ebay I have seen coloured bottles in places like boots and superdrug but its only the small ones:irked:

yep, ebay was one of the first places i looked, again they only have the box standard frosted ones or coloured in 250 mls which are way to small, im holding off goin to ikea just yet as its in southampton so cant pop to it as u normally can with a shop and dont want to waste the trip. thanks for ur help guys :)

But you could check their website before you go. You can even check if they have any in stock.....so no wasted trips then..... summer is coming they could have some really fun polka dotty ones.....

already checked their website and their catalogue, been goin through them both over the past few months with one thing and another, nothing in them only water spray bottles, definately need a visit, thanks any way Nora :)

Latest posts

Back