Shellac and a gel polish - what do you say to clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Search Results

Here is were i bought my neon powders.
Together with the additives, glitters and foils, i have endless possibilities, really, give it a try.
Everybody is always talking about Shellac, but think of a Brisa Gel flashy French with neon tips, acrylic french with glitter tips... all done with CND Brisa Gel, Brisa Lite, Retention + & Liquid.
Maybe it's because i'm was working for more than 15 years in IT Security, but i really think loyalty to a brand saves you money in the end. Mixing firewall brands isn't smart :)
That is, if you choose the right brand for you and your clientele.
How much i like creating new colors, most of my clients still prefere a classic French. Only my daredevils chose glitter tips, of neon tips.

Maybe when summer comes to Belgium, they will dare to chose the bright & bold colors for a pedicure, well hidden in their shoes ;-)

Wow there are some really beautiful colours on there! As well as the brights I have been looking for that I've been struggling to get with my Additives. Life has been very busy lately, but will hopefully have calmed down in a couple of weeks so I will be looking forward to sitting down with all my colours, additives (and some mica powders!) and hopefully creating some of those colours my clients are craving :)

As an aside point, there are several collections coming out in CND Shellac this year and - although you won't see neons - brights & nudes? Let's just say I don't think you'll be disappointed. If I were you I'd hold fire JoJo. And in the meantime, I have layered to make some truly beautiful nudes - right now I have Cocoa with Beau over the top - it's a stunner. :)

Hi I'm just about to do my gel led nail course but I'm a total beginner when it comes to nail all other things in hair and beauty I'm ok with but iv never did nails before so my question is what's the best brand what kit should I use and lamp and what's the difference with the gel polishes I think I prefer shellac but just wanted to know and where's the best place to buy the shellac iv googled and loads have came up I don't know where to start though x

I agree with Geeg, if a client want s color, that's what I do for them? I stock the more popular OPI gleColors because clients like to match toes to fingers and have polish to touch up if necessary.
They don't seem to care about the chemistry, just that its pretty and it lasts.
I do have one client though who is a chemist and she wanted to know the ins and outs, so I told her.

Hi I'm just about to do my gel led nail course but I'm a total beginner when it comes to nail all other things in hair and beauty I'm ok with but iv never did nails before so my question is what's the best brand what kit should I use and lamp and what's the difference with the gel polishes I think I prefer shellac but just wanted to know and where's the best place to buy the shellac iv googled and loads have came up I don't know where to start though x

The best thing to do is use the Search on here, there are loads of posts about choosing the right one for you which I'm sure you'll find helpful :) x

Search Results

Here is were i bought my neon powders.
Together with the additives, glitters and foils, i have endless possibilities, really, give it a try.
Everybody is always talking about Shellac, but think of a Brisa Gel flashy French with neon tips, acrylic french with glitter tips... all done with CND Brisa Gel, Brisa Lite, Retention + & Liquid.
Maybe it's because i'm was working for more than 15 years in IT Security, but i really think loyalty to a brand saves you money in the end. Mixing firewall brands isn't smart :)
That is, if you choose the right brand for you and your clientele.
How much i like creating new colors, most of my clients still prefere a classic French. Only my daredevils chose glitter tips, of neon tips.

Maybe when summer comes to Belgium, they will dare to chose the bright & bold colors for a pedicure, well hidden in their shoes ;-)
I love TKB Trading. I've bought a bunch of pigments and glitters from there as well. :)

Latest posts

Back