Shellac application critique, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claireyfairy

Reaction score
Just wondered your thoughts on my application of shellac pls. Only been practising so far but would like to start charging soon just a little un confident as to if they r neat enough. Any feedback greatfully received. Thanx

Ps. I couldn't work out how 2 add more than 1 photo so there are some more photos in my album to show where im at with my polishing skills. Thanks again for your time :)

Last edited:
I think they look absoloutly lovely and I would quite happily pay for these. Well done.;)

i think they look good enough to charge, i would also pay for these and remember as you keep doing you will improve so go for it our products cost money and we cant do freebies forever, but if your a little nervous why not try a little offer for a week or two.:biggrin:

Thank you so much for your feedback :) x

i think they look lovely ,i would pay xx:biggrin:

I think you did a good job. You just need to paint closer to the sidewalls and cuticle area without touching. Also try to shape the nails uniform. A few nails are not shaped the same so it looks a bit off. :lol:

Just wanted to add that you should charge. You did great as far as I can see on the photo. You can give a temporary promotion while practicing but definitely charge. :wink2:

You should charge :)
good job,just need to get same shape on all the nails..but might be cos of some of them are shorter so then nothing you can do about it:)
But very nice work :)

Think they look great. Good luck with your paying clients!x

Thank you. I agree with your comments, practice practice and some more practice 4 me. Im such a worrier that people will think they are not up to scratch so I keep charging very little but I can't go on like that forever! Lol thanx again :) x

Latest posts

Back