Shellac base/top coat when to replace?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eden_beauty

Reaction score
Hi guys

I am finding it very difficult to know when to replace the above as they are black in colour and i don't know when they have run out......any ways that have helped you guys to know would be appreciated.

Thanks

:)

Well when our bottles are low I lay it down on it's side when I want to use it... When it gets to the point where I have to lay the bottle on it's side to get any out.....I know it's high time we got a new one!! :) x

I'm never quite sure so I just have a spare one ready for when it runs out! X

When I open a new bottle this is when I order another one so I always have one in reserve................:cool:

When I open a new bottle this is when I order another one so I always have one in reserve................:cool:

Now that is what I call organized!! x

Let the bottle stand up right and still for 10 mins , then stick something to the bottom eg) tooth pick , take it out how much was wet? That's how much is left , just like a dip stick
( same with colors as there in opaque bottles to . )

Another way is to keep track how many times you have used it but I seem to gelt more out than the recommended lol

Now that is what I call organized!! x

Yeh I'm a bit of an organized freak................people laugh at how organized I can be..................:Love:

I think it's a good idea to always have a spare base/top at the ready. :)

I'm never quite sure so I just have a spare one ready for when it runs out! X

same as.

I always have an unopened one on standby.

Latest posts

Back