Shellac beginners course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SiennaKate

Reaction score
I'm seriously considering doing this course. I have never had any previous training but I've been interested in nails for a long time and decided to go for it.

So, I've decided to get CND shellac beginners course under my belt and following that I was interested in Brisa Protect and Smooth for natural nails.
Concentrate on that before doing enhancements, if I choose to go down that route.

Creative Academy Manchester is really handy for me but with it being a week day, I am really struggling with getting a model. What would happen if I couldn't get one? Would I be unable to do the course.

Also, it states that the fee includes all products...are the products to keep? The fee kind of seems reasonable...compared to gelish and others. Is there a catch?

Do you already have a manicure qualification? I believe that it's a pre requisite for shellac courses?

No...according to creative academy, manicure qualification not required as it is covered in the 2 day course. It states for complete beginners and no previous qualifications required.
I'm confused now.

Ah, if it's covered in the course then you'll be absolutely fine :)

hi i think you only need a mani cert to use it unless you have done the course i could be wrong tho! ur best bet is to phone them and ask good luck:)

I started with the CND beginners course last year and it was brilliant. No previous qualifications in beauty - just a real interest in nails.

It's a slippery slope though. I am doing course after course and loving all the learning.

Hope you have a great time and really enjoy your new career x

Thanks for all your help. I will call sweet squared in the morning to find out more info!

The products are to keep! You don't need any previous certification to do the Shellac beginners course.

Perfect! Thank you :)

I did the course in Manchester in February with no previous experience. Everything you get is to keep. It's good value for money. My only regret is not waiting as I got the uv lamp with my training and not the led :(

I'm
Starting this course in 2 weeks. Really excited but only received my student pack 2 days ago do now trying to learn it all for the online quiz.

Would any of you lovelies know what colours are included ?
Thanks
Oh and good luck sienna kate xx

Creme puff, beau, tropix and wildfire.

I've just done the online test, myself. Start training on Monday!! X

Eek exciting . Good luck let us know how you get on . Is the test easy? I've not yet logged on to see it

Hi I am also interested in this course, when, where and how much is it please?

I'm doing this course in August, soooo excited! Trying to plough through the study pack before my quiz opens. Is it really hard?

I want to do the one in Aug in Manchester...bit nervous but excited!

I'm doing this course next weekend at the London academy :)

I think I paid £295 + Vat but do t quite me on that, and then a bit extra as I opted for the led lamp.

The quiz isn't too hard.... My first attempt I did without reading the material and got 70% then after reading the text book I got 90% - I'd say a lot is general knowledge regarding h&s etc but some is very specific to their products and processes. You can retake it until you pass as well :)

Call s2 - they are amazingly helpful and so friendly, they'll talk you through everything xx

Did you ask them to resit the test?. I've just done it once.

Latest posts

Back