Shellac Brings Em Back - Ellisons?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyByNikki

Reaction score
Has anyone done their Shellac Brings Em Back with Ellisons Academy?

I desperately want to do it with S2 but whenever I ask at the moment they never have dates for my area and if they do, they're all in the next couple of weeks. I have clients booked in up to 6 weeks ahead so it's just not feasible. The best dates I've seen are in Cambridge in October and November and although it's not much further than Coventry, it would still add on another hour to the journey.

I just want to know if it's as good as the S2 version of the course. Were they taught by CND Educators or did they read from a book? I have been using Shellac for a year now but want to do the course for my own peace of mind.

If anyone has experience of the course at Ellisons, I'd very much appreciate hearing your views on it. I really want to do Master Painter next year so want to get this course done by Christmas.

Has anyone done their Shellac Brings Em Back with Ellisons Academy?

I desperately want to do it with S2 but whenever I ask at the moment they never have dates for my area and if they do, they're all in the next couple of weeks. I have clients booked in up to 6 weeks ahead so it's just not feasible. The best dates I've seen are in Cambridge in October and November and although it's not much further than Coventry, it would still add on another hour to the journey.

I just want to know if it's as good as the S2 version of the course. Were they taught by CND Educators or did they read from a book? I have been using Shellac for a year now but want to do the course for my own peace of mind.

If anyone has experience of the course at Ellisons, I'd very much appreciate hearing your views on it. I really want to do Master Painter next year so want to get this course done by Christmas.

The Ellisons team were taught by us and the trainers are official CND Shellac Ea's and are lovely girls... HTH's :D

... I want to do this too, but I'm put off as iv read on here somewhere you don't get a cnd certificate it's an ellisons certificate ... !!!
(shouldn't matter but it does to me)

It this true???

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

... I want to do this too, but I'm put off as iv read on here somewhere you don't get a cnd certificate it's an ellisons certificate ... !!!
(shouldn't matter but it does to me)

It this true???

Xxx

No. If you do a CND Shellac course with one of the 3 trained CND Shellac EA's that work for Ellisons, you will receive a CND certificate...

No. If you do a CND Shellac course with one of the 3 trained CND Shellac EA's that work for Ellisons, you will receive a CND certificate...

i didn't know that ... But I do now ...
Thank you Mrs Geek
Xxxx

Perfect, thanks for taking the time to answer Samantha, I really appreciate that

Latest posts

Back