Shellac Burnt Romance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sjacko77

Reaction score
I bought this colour months ago. Looked nice on the Internet but I hate it! So do my clients as not once been used. Anyone got any good colour combos that are nice with this colour??

I have to say I'm with you! I almost always burnish the Burning Ember additive into to give it a nicer colour.

I know some people love it so just my honest opinion!

xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

this week i have been wearing burnt romance with sunbleached (yellow) polka dots. bit wacky but i am getting compliments left right and centre! doesnt mean anyone will actually ask for it themselves though. I know alot of people used it for xmas art rudolf etc. I personally love it. Think it might be one of those marmite colours

Haha, I quite like it :) xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Weird isn't it, I hate it and try to use it up under rockstars or additives but lady came the other day who loved it and could wait to get it put on!

That's why I stock the whole range cos you never can tell who gonna like what :)

Karaxxx

I hated it and have never used it. Until one client had it and now I love it with glitter ring finger x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389109096.567400.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389109096.567400.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 1,364
Do your clients hate it because you do? If you are negative about a colour it is likely to put them off. If you suggest that they try a shade because you say you love it they can often wear a colour they wouldn't have thought of trying and end up loving it once they have it on.

This is also a colour that I find looks different on different people.

Gosh I'd never say I hate a colour! From a clients point of view I love them all, even if I don't like it I'd never tell a her that, I want people to make their own choices. I put the colours in front of them, we talk about what they want or what vision they have and then I'll guide them, even if its a colour I'd never wear.

As you say Andrea colours look different on different people and I'm convinced we all see colours slightly differently too.

Karaxxx

No I never say I hate it! Just no one ever chooses it. In the autumn I used to say 'oh & this ones a lovely autumn colour' & I'd just get 'uhm, no don't really like that colour!!'
Think ill have to have a play around, failing that, wear it myself & see if I can get to love it!

I agree with the above - I am wearing it now with Gold VIP on it and have had lots of nice comments.

I've just tried it on colour wheel today with glitter as I'm thinking of wearing it next to see if clients will try it!! Love the pic above though with silver ring finger x

Couple of layering combo's I've found quite nice & burnt romance has now actually been used!!
Burnt romance layered with red baroness and burnt romance layered with decadence.

Oh & burnt romance layered with Hollywood!

With a Gilded Gleam hombre effect. Lovely. Sorry no pic.

Under Ruby Ritz or Decadence it's lovely. Also try it with a gold glitter fade.

I don't like it either! We only ever use it with decadence on top. When one of us has it on all the clients choose it. We even had one of our regular Bio Sculpture clients who took off her Bio to have that combo on for 2weeks!

I actually really like it! Seems like a lot of people arent fond of brownish colors as many dont like faux fur either and I think both are an awesome fall color!

Latest posts

Back