Shellac Clearly Pink

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerry33

Reaction score
I bought clearly pink for French manicures, which its great for. I didn't realise that it is really a pink tinted clear polish and was wondering if it works with any other colours when layering. I'd just like to get some more use out of it if possible. Thanks geeks xx

Because it is so clear, you won't see much difference if you layer it I'm afraid.

It is great for making rockstars smooth so you use 1 Clearly Pink and then top coat - it means you don't have to double top coat (less soak off time).

Xx

That's what I do too verde, good for foils or sealing freehand nail art too xx

Because it is so clear, you won't see much difference if you layer it I'm afraid.

It is great for making rockstars smooth so you use 1 Clearly Pink and then top coat - it means you don't have to double top coat (less soak off time).

Xx

I do this too! Saves me loads on topcoat :) xx

I use it over additives to make sure they are sealed in before top coating. Very handy and flows a bit easier than top coat so less likely to disturb the additive.

I use it a lot by its self under the Silver and Gold VIP Status Shellacs. It looks fab worn together with those on any length of nails and nice and understated X

Latest posts

Back