Shellac colour chart on Shellac spinner rack

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

florence2004

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Shellac colour chart that goes with the spinner rack? I am stuck on a colour combination. Number 41 shows as kind of a nude colour with a shimmer over the top which I am sure is moonlight and roses as it has that violet/pink hue to it but I don't know what the first colour is. On the back it says it's purple purple layered with m&r and I did that on a client yesterday and it came out nowhere near the colour on the chart.

Any ideas what it is?

Hmmm... Maybe it's one layer of purple purple with two layers of m&r??

This has been mentioned before, apparently it"s a print error and should be 1x rubble not purple purple, I!ve got also got a similar color using vexed violette and M&R hth"s

Can you get these colour combo pictures from anywhere without having to buy a collection. There's so many options would be nice to see before using my precious stock! x

This has been mentioned before, apparently it"s a print error and should be 1x rubble not purple purple, I!ve got also got a similar color using vexed violette and M&R hth"s

Hmmm rubble might work, that's one I don't have so I guess I'll be picking it up!

If you on Facebook, then the fingernail fixer aka holly schippers has kindly put lots of layering combo photos on her page hth's x

Can you get these colour combo pictures from anywhere without having to buy a collection. There's so many options would be nice to see before using my precious stock! x

The colour chart came with the spinner rack, I don't think you can get it on it's own. You can find the pictures of the layering effects online. I think CND.com has them!

Fab thanks. I will try both x

Latest posts

Back