Shellac colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

narney

Reaction score
Hi All,
Was going to pick your brains...I like the look of a few of the Shellac colours, however I have most of the range....just wondered if any of the following colours are similar to the ones I already have, as I know that the 2 deep reds are very samey....I like the look of steel glaze, but is this just another asphalt? silver chrome, but can I get this with using white & mother of pearl, & lastly night glimmer,...just don't want to shell out if I have very similar already...many thankyou's in advance!
XX

None of the colours are the same. They all have different depths and tones.

I would say silver chrome is nothing like m&r over white.

Laura x

None of the colours are the same. They all have different depths and tones.

I would say silver chrome is nothing like m&r over white.

Laura x

thanks for the reply, I will take a look at silver chrome, I love the colours, but I do think that although as you said they are different tones, decadence & masquerade I think are fairly similar...

I have Night Glimmer which is amazing and very classy, a rich shimmery chocolate grey/black colour. I wasn't sure at first but I have used it several times now and it is a great winter colour
hth x

Attachments

• weddingglam 006-001.jpg
    weddingglam 006-001.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 850
I haven't got all of the collection yet, so have not got masquerade or decadence so can't comment on those. But I would say there is definitely nothing similar to steel gaze, night glimmer or silver chrome.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Decadence and masquerade are very different x

Latest posts

Back