Shellac - Cool Blue???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Tottie

Reaction score
Hi

I have ordered my Shellac system (Tuesday) from Sweet Squared and the lady on the phone said I should expect to receive it today (Thursday) or Friday. I am getting worried as she said the 'DISPERSE' solution has run out (not in stock) and that after curing, she said I should use Cool Blue to remove the sticky layer.

Would that be ok? Or should I have to wait till the Disperse solution is back in stock before being able to perform shellac treatments?

Ive now looked at Shellac threads here and especially Geeg tutorial (step by step) and it is very clear that Disperse solution should be used...

Please help as I do not know when the Disperse solution will be in stock.

With thanks

Tolly xx

In our Shellac class, we were told to use 99% alcohol. It works great! HTH! :)

In our Shellac class, we were told to use 99% alcohol. It works great! HTH! :)

I am so bummed..we ended up not being able to go. $80 down the drain. Did they give you any educational gems while there?

This has been discussed many times in many threads LOL. We also have a Shellac Social Group Salon Geek - Shellac Lovers

Cool Blue can be used or Isopropyl Alcohol but not anything with acetone in it.

D.Sperse is best but the above are alternatives until D.sperse is back in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back