Shellac Course, taking kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lash2012

Reaction score
Hi
After ordering my kit i bought 13 colours 1 base 1 top and the light. I then booked on the course, too find they sent me a list of what i need. Will they question where i got the rest of my stuff if i lend it off the girl who does my shellac? Or will i have too buy it? I think it was a bot silly how it worked as they told me i had too purchase before i could book on a clurse. Then once i have purchased they then send me a kit list which was a bit frustrating! Hope someone can help! Thanks x

As long as you have all of the correct products on the day of your course I can't see there being a problem. You will need all the other bits that you don't have so if there is time before your course I would order it, or if you are lucky enough to be training at one of the academy+ you will be able to purchase what you need there xx

Hi
After ordering my kit i bought 13 colours 1 base 1 top and the light. I then booked on the course, too find they sent me a list of what i need. Will they question where i got the rest of my stuff if i lend it off the girl who does my shellac? Or will i have too buy it? I think it was a bot silly how it worked as they told me i had too purchase before i could book on a clurse. Then once i have purchased they then send me a kit list which was a bit frustrating! Hope someone can help! Thanks x
Where are you doing your course?

Manchester on 22nd July x

Manchester on 22nd July x

They want to make certain you have purchased your CORE parts of the system, from a legitimate source. They won't question anything else you bring with you. They are wonderful guys and you will love the course, and probably you will end up buying the other things you need from their shop anyway, while you are there!!! You will feel like you are in a sweet shop .... Which, in actual fact, you are! THE ULTIMATE SWEET SHOP. :biggrin:

Right thats great! As i was worried if i order off SS bow that it wont arrive in time! Thanks for all your help x

How many models? As it just says Models ARE required x

I took one model to my training xx

Latest posts

Back