Shellac display chart

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly you can have it as I don't use the display chart as I prefer to put them on pops ringed together. Maybe you could use it for the glitters? Or save it for future colours. Up to you. It's no probs to send you it. 😃 X

Thank you so much! I'll PM you my address and I will sort you out postage costs via PayPal if you have it :hug:

Xxx

Can I just ask... Do you all think the shellac display chart is actually true to the colours? I ordered one a few months ago and have never used it as I think most of them look nothing like what the shellac colours actually are? Especially the pinks. Is this just me?x

I reckon all of the colours are true except Hot Pop Pink and Rosebud - I think I'm going to remove these and reapply them myself to see if it makes a difference!

I also find that clients are a little disappointed with the glitters (Gold/Silver VIP, Mother of Pearl, Zillionaire) as they're just not that dense on the nail in comparison to how they look on the chart.

Grapefruit Sparkle is also a difficult one as on the chart it looks opaque, but we all know it's semi-translucent... I always explain this before application.

Xxx

Thank you so much! I'll PM you my address and I will sort you out postage costs via PayPal if you have it :hug:

Xxx

Ok I have pm'd you back. Don't worry about postage its my good deed for the day . Lol x

Just to let you all now i successfully removed the shellac from my chart (i too hate the "layered" choices they had that looked nothing like the colours when you actually layered them) I soaked a a cotton bud in acetone and rubbed it on the back of the chart and it took the shellac right out without warping or discoloring the plastic. I just did it nice and quickly and the to finish gave it a really quick sweep of a lint free pad soaked with acetone worked a treat and now i have more space on the chart for new colours yeahhhh :D

I did this and it totally worked perfectly. Thank you :).

Latest posts

Back