Shellac French pinks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello geeks!

Okay, about to have a bit of a moan because I cant find a pink that I like for a natural french. I find Clearly Pink is too sheer and Romantique is too white. I use Beau or Negligee when I want that slightly opalescent finish but for a classic french I have no idea on which to use :Scared:

I absolutly love shellac and clients are getting good wear from it but i'm seriously considering changing systems because of this...any suggestions?

Just a thought, have you considered layering 2 different pinks to get the required look your after?? I do this and my clients love it! :) xx

How 'bout using Romantique for the first layer of pink, then Clearly Pink? I think that would be pretty. I also like the look of Strawberry Smoothie as it covers the natural smile line. HTH! :)

I use a combination of all 4 depending on what the client wants.
My favourite look is Beau and Studio White for a really natural finish.

Have you tried Moonlight & Roses? Some of my clients love it for their french.

I prefer strawberry smoothie :) x

What kind of pink are you after hon and maybe we could help with some layering suggestions? Do you have a pic of the pink you're after?

Sorry no advice but I have this problem too so good to know x

Romantique with moonlight and roses on second layer?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek

Romantique with moonlight and roses on second layer?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek
Romantique can be used as your base layer to give you the more opaque look, then warm it up or cool it down with beau, negilgee or moonlight and roses.... they all look very pretty xxx

Latest posts

Back