Shellac Future Fushia fading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My client has also just returned from holiday and FF has faded to a pale pink, couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it!

Anyone who has a future fuschia that is fading please get in contact with sweet squared and they will take your batch number from bottom of the bottle. They are trying to determine if it's a faulty batch as not everyone's is fading apparently so if yours is and they discover faulty batches they'll send a new one out x

I'm in Australia???

The specific pigment used in pinks is the most unstable of them all, and this is generally across all brands, and as a result is prone to fading in the right circumstances. They tend to be strong sunshine, sun protection, chlorine amongst others, all the things we usually encounter in one degree or another when on holiday.

You can steer your clients away from the pinks if you know they're going abroad, or apply 2 x top coat, or even better apply a layer of glitter over the top.
I use Parisol from IBD just gel , there is no fading, the salon I went to often use base and top coat from Shellac and IBD just gel in the middle.

Latest posts

Back