Shellac, gelish, calgel.. Where can i train??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charjai

Reaction score
Hello,
Im currently just finishing my level 2 beauty, just done my spray tanning aswel. But everyones talking about shellac, gelish, calgel etc etc! I really want to learn this but where can i do it?! Or is it more of a 'buy the kit and learn urself' type of thing?! Im in essex so something around here would be great! If so, how much are the set up costs for a basic kit to start off with? And the training?
Thanks!!

If you want Shellac training then you go to CND 08452106060 and ask to speak to Jody or email her [email protected] who is in charge of the Shellac training. Jodie will tell you who, where and when near you. X

Hello,
Im currently just finishing my level 2 beauty, just done my spray tanning aswel. But everyones talking about shellac, gelish, calgel etc etc! I really want to learn this but where can i do it?! Or is it more of a 'buy the kit and learn urself' type of thing?! Im in essex so something around here would be great! If so, how much are the set up costs for a basic kit to start off with? And the training?
Thanks!!

Shellac is definitely the one everyone seems to have heard of & you can't get much better training & support than with CND

Also, once you have CND's UV lamp it cures most other gel polishes (just not the other way round)

I dont know where in Essex you are but Escala in hadleigh have most of the courses listed, have a look at thier website :)

The official training for shellac and minx is through sweet squared, escala is not an official shellac education center as far as I'm aware. I would advise going through the correct channels for the education.

For Calgel you want the company Izabelle Hammon the are situated right near the airport in luton. Contact Us | izabellehammon.com

Give them a call they are very friendly and helpful.

I have just booked to do Gelish in Clacton. I contacted Jan at [email protected]. She is very efficient and incredibly helpful. She is the Harmony rep for Essex. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back