Shellac & Gelish users

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess Layla

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with matching a gelish colour to the shellac fedora, is there a similar colour or could I layer to make one? It's difficult to see the correct colours online! Thanks x

I got asked exactly the same today by a client, so it will be interesting to hear from experienced Gelish techs if a colour is available!! :)

I got asked exactly the same today by a client, so it will be interesting to hear from experienced Gelish techs if a colour is available!! :)
Definitely, I'm fed up of wasting money trying to match it using the swatches online!!

Definitely, I'm fed up of wasting money trying to match it using the swatches online!!

Why not go to your local Sally's and see if they have any in stock you could look at?

Why not go to your local Sally's and see if they have any in stock you could look at?
I've been Stacey they stock very little there unfortunately! X

Can you describe the colour? In pics I have looked at it sometimes seems black but then others it looks like a choc brown.

It's a dark purple/brown/burgundy! Hard to describe will try to find a true pic!
Thanks lbt will have a look x

Like this!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346685530.749224.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346685530.749224.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 545
I find that 2 coats of stand out with one coat of sweet chocolate gives a lovely burgundy colour.

Just found a picture on my phone as an example and its 2 coats sweet chocolate and 1 coat of stand out. Sorry, its been a long day!! x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346686418.381435.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346686418.381435.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 1,121
Maybe the new colour strut your stuff will be a winner?!
Thanks for replies, will give the layering optiona go x

What about Bellas Vampire?

I've got that one it's much darker x

I do Sweet Chocolate with Bella's Vampire on top. It's close, but not a dupe. I must confess, when I was deciding whether to drop Shellac, it was Fedora that made me have second thoughts. It is a fantastic color.

Latest posts

Back