Shellac gift vouchers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shellac newbie

Reaction score
Hi all

Cheeky request really, I don't sell any
Gift vouchers really as I'm pretty much at client base capacity so I don't want to spend £15 on a pack really. I just need
Two to give to a friend of a
Friend as a raffle prize for her charity, does anyone have a couple spare by any chance? I'm more than happy
To pay a couple of quid for them plus postage but I just can't justify buying a whole pack.

The charity is on Facebook at the moment called 'heaven sent from shae' and they are working towards the 5k mark to become a registered charity
And start helping people, just incase you're interested :)

Thanks in advance and I under stand this is cheeky but it's for a lovely cause xxx

I only have salon vouchers Hun or I'd send u some, sorry! Xxxx

Buy a nice gift bag (3 for a pound in poundland) and put a small candle in it, along with a business card, sample of hand cream and a nice letter/note (make your own in word) or a hand written note of what you would normally have stated on the voucher. Will only cost you a couple of quid and looks lovely.

I made my own vouchers up on the computer and bought some fancy paper to print them on, just an idea if you have a printer?

I made my own vouchers up on the computer and bought some fancy paper to print them on, just an idea if you have a printer?

I tried.... Then realised it had no ink haha!

The gift bag sounds like a lovely idea but I've got to post it which is why I was after just a gift voucher and wanted it to look professional

Thanks for the lovely ideas thou ladies and if you have time, please like the Facebook page :) xxx

I only have salon vouchers Hun or I'd send u some, sorry! Xxxx

Ahh thanks Hun, no prob, hopefully
Someone can help me, if not, I
May try ringing sweet squared and seeing if they have one kicking around by chance and email them the details of the charity and why it was set up

Xxx

Back