Shellac - how many applications per bottle?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well unless they made the bottles smaller I'll continue counting my service cost at 20 aplications per bottle , as I've never finished one after just 10,

Hi

I have just double checked the cnd website and it says 20 services for colour. I am taking this as 20 x 2 coats.

xx
There seems to be a problem then because we've both checked the CND website and got different answers.

I am a CND Shellac Education Ambassador and as like Chocolate Pickle has already confirmed, the up-to-date application per services with the Shellac colour coat is 20 application per bottle resulting in 10 clients per bottle using 2 x layers for each client.

This number, however, is of an average figure and it is a guide only. The number may vary depending on your application skills, how the Shellac is stored, the size and length of your client's nails etc...

If you are getting different numbers anywhere else, it is because the information needs to be updated.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

ooops thats my figures out of the window. For everyone who has messaged me for the my cost breakdown you need to add another 81p on!

xx

And I suppose if you reguarly do three coats, or will do when the new glitter colour is launched in September, then you need to account for this too. If you do regularly do three coats, then it's probably easiest to cost your figures out on this basis and then if somebody has only two coats, you're in extra profit.

I have worked out the costs for shellac down to the last disposible pad. If any one would like this info then just message me.

xx
Hello :)

Ive just come across this thread and your post and wondered if you could send me this info if thats ok?
Thanks so much x

Ive just come across this thread and your post and wondered if you could send me this info if thats ok?
Thanks so much x

The poster you’ve quoted has been absent from Salon Geek since 2015, so you may prefer to create a new thread of your own instead?

Thanks so much x

If you contact Sweet Squared they will provide you with cost per service details

Latest posts

Back