Shellac Iced Cappuccino

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrea85

Reaction score
I have just bought Iced Cappuccino and it's not quite what I was expecting. It has more of a yellowish golden tone to it than I thought it would. Photos online looked a bit more, well, like a cappuccino!

Any thoughts?

I like it! So do my clients, its lovely layered with Romantique over it! X

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

Does it look how I described mine though? It's really not as I thought it would be.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

It's a big hit with our clients. :biggrin:

Does it look how I described mine though? It's really not as I thought it would be.

No, that's not how I would describe it, I would say it was a frosty coffee/beige. I take it you have given it a good shake and are you talking about what it looks like in the bottle or have you tried it on a nail yet? x

No, that's not how I would describe it, I would say it was a frosty coffee/beige. I take it you have given it a good shake and are you talking about what it looks like in the bottle or have you tried it on a nail yet? x

Yes I gave it a really good shake then tried it on my own nail. I thought I would be more like how you described it. I think I need to try and find some more photos of it and compare.

Latest posts

Back