Shellac Intimates colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkle_Beauty_

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone could recommend the most popular colours from the intimates collection, I'm thinking of blush teddy for a lighter pink but I'm stuck between the other three, I like the look of satin pyjamas but I wasn't sure if it's similar to Cocoa?

Your help would be much appreciated :)

Honestly of say go for them all 😁 I probably use satin pyjamas the most xx

Yep me too - Satin Pajamas xx

Thank you both! I was thinking satin pyjamas, do either of you have cocoa and if so are they quite different?

Thank you both! I was thinking satin pyjamas, do either of you have cocoa and if so are they quite different?

I don't have Cocoa sorry! xx

Satin Pyjamas for sure!!!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1398165438197.jpg
    1398165438197.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 407

Satin Pajamas is much pinker.
Cocoa has a lot more yellow in it.
Satin Pajamas is a great alternative to french or a great pink for using in a french manicure on darker, warmer skin tones.
picture.php

Satin Pyjamas for sure!!!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using SalonGeek mobile app

That picture has made my decision, Satin Pyjamas is it! :) thank you

Satin Pajamas is much pinker.
Cocoa has a lot more yellow in it.
Satin Pajamas is a great alternative to french or a great pink for using in a french manicure on darker, warmer skin tones.
picture.php

Thank you Wee Fee, helps to see them together like that, they look quite different :)

Satin pajamas is my favorite!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398169176.461364.jpg
This has gold VIP over X

I agree satin pajammas is much more of a nude, looks amazing with grapefruit sparkle over too! 😉 xx

Don't know if anyone has tried it already but all of the intimates look amazing with sizzling sand additive over the top!ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398176496.062136.jpg

Oooo what collection is that additive from Haylez250?xx

Oooo what collection is that additive from Haylez250?xx

It's the summer one. It looks bright white in the pot and we have been using over cream puff but when it's on other colours it's a super fine shimmer it's lovely. Can literally be put over any colour!! Looks great over French too! Only trouble us it's limited edition.

Is that the paradise collection? Might have to buy that set in when I get paid lol xx

Blush Teddy is really pretty but I find it a bit of a nightmare to apply. It's a streaker - even after being shaken and stirred! It takes 3 thin coats to cover properly so bear this in mind! Satin pj's is my most popular too!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398187083.777785.jpg satin Pajamas and Grapefruit Sparkle

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I love all 4 of the Intimates! Nude Knickers and Satin Pyjamas are my favourites. Blush Teddy is really pretty too! I have Cocoa and have never particularly liked it and it's never been that popular! Satin pjs is more pinky and have used it the most. xx

Beccalou

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398189446.063691.jpg

Here's Blush Teddy too...comes a close second for me to Satin Pajamas xx

Latest posts

Back