Shellac Intimates/Vinylux colour match

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twid

Reaction score
Just as the title says.

I've all the Shellac Intimates colours and know there's no direct match but are any of the Vinylux colours a close match? I've several clients who buy matching Vinylux and want to be able to offer them something, also I don't want to loose the business/money this brings in.

Karaxxx

Just as the title says.

I've all the Shellac Intimates colours and know there's no direct match but are any of the Vinylux colours a close match? I've several clients who buy matching Vinylux and want to be able to offer them something, also I don't want to loose the business/money this brings in.

Karaxxx

ive been through my vinylux collection and couldn't find any that were a close enough match. geeg has said they are coming in vinylux though, seems a bit daft not to release them at the same time but sure there is a reason.

Oh that's a shame but good news they are coming. Bit fed up they weren't out at the same time, it's one thing I bang on about - feel a little silly now!

Thanks for the info.

Karaxxx

Latest posts

Back