Shellac is just amazing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iris

Reaction score
I've just counted up how many shellac bookings I've got between now and Christmas, and up to now its 59!! My clients absolutely love shellac and it is by far my most popular treatment in my beauty asalon.
If anyone is wondering whether or not to invest in shellac then I just wanted to say do it!! You'll never look back I promise :)

I could not agree, more! Shellac is AMAZING! :)

Desperately trying to save for Shellac! :)
Rhiannon x

Same here :biggrin: ... AND we have sold allot of GIFT vouchers for Shellac as Xmas presents that many clients have bought for friends .. it is really the perfect price really for a gift for a good friend or family member and it is not a financial commitment for them if they decide they do not want to have it as a regular service (we have inclulded removal in the price to make sure they return for a professional removal) so clients are very happy about that.

Once you've had Shellac, you'll never go back! I really don't have enough time or hands to service the demand....hmmmm. Wishing I had octopus arms!!! :lol:

How about this?? One of Americas hottest brands this year!

Please click on the link below and scroll down – Shellac is somewhere below My Little Pony and above Soda Stream!!!! :biggrin:
WOW – WAY TO GO CND SHELLAC!!

America's Hottest Brands - Advertising Age

I just invested a large chunk of my savings into shellac..... but I just looooove it! I start at my new salon Dec 20th and just really hope I get the traffic I need :) can't wait

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using SalonGeek

I couldn't agree more I just love Shellac and am well and truly converted to it (and I thought I was addicted to having extensions!!!) and I am now literally boring everyone about it I tell anyone who stands still long enough ALL about it!!

I just wish I was in a salon or be able to work full time so that I can do it all day and everyday!! :D

Shellac revolutionized the industry. Why someone would get a traditional polish, beats me.

Shellac revolutionized the industry. Why someone would get a traditional polish, beats me.

I couldn't agree, MORE!

My fantasy is to have all CND Color & Effects, as Shellac... I want to do the mood ring nail in Shellac! :D

Yup, Shellac has been amazing but I have to say Rockstar is the one everyone seems to want for this Christmas...... mind you that's with Shellac anyway!! :wink2:

I have to say that as I use Gelish as a complimentary treatment, that has been just as popular. Well done to both products.

I couldn't agree, MORE!

My fantasy is to have all CND Color & Effects, as Shellac... I want to do the mood ring nail in Shellac! :D

Oh deanosnana i hear yu! X x x

I love shellac, it has taken off big time. There is so much you can do with it as well. I can never decide what to put on my nails because there is so much choice. I sometimes feel like doing ach finger differently just to show it all off lol.

I'm another fan - it really does sell itself. I've encouraged a few people to have shellac for 'special occasions'. Once they try it they're hooked! This morning I did my nails in hotski to tchotchke and two people asked for it this afternoon. It's fab!

Shellac is the best thing EVER!! Brought me lots of business this year.

I only got my Shellac last Friday and Saturday was so busy! I've had loads of bookings for this week and walk ins as well! I'm so happy I invested best thing I've bought for my business!! X

Desperate to do the shellac training but nothing available before end of Jan!!! Had a very slow November and wanted to fork out for the kit so I could practice but not able to for a couple of weeks now :-(( anyway, excited I've decided to train in shellac it looks and sounds amazing! X

Latest posts

Back