Shellac keeps lifting off the one same nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsellor

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I have a client that has shellac and it lifts from the same nail everytime!! WHY????? Its driving me mad. Please help and any ideas as to how I can stop it happening x

Is her nail damaged or peely? If so that's why Shellac will come away if the nail has any imperfections ? 

Hi

Thanks for your reply the nail seems fine as good as the rest. Lady has been lovely about it but I just don't understand it x

How long does it last on that particular nail? Is it a nail she uses as a tool maybe, in her job that she maybe doesn't realise she is doing it?

it lasts her a couple of days x

It must be something she is doing without realising.

If the rest of the nails are perfect, then it's nothing that you have done wrong.

Yes I wud def say that it is something the client is doing. It may even b something like, she applies eye cream with that finger and it has AHAs in it etc??

it lasts her a couple of days x

Ok have a nice little chat with her and ask her some questions, and maybe you will both get to the bottom of it, it will be something simple! Happy Shellacing x

When I do my mums they all last except from one nail, and today I caught her removing staples with it!!:rolleyes:

It must be something she is doing without realising.

If the rest of the nails are perfect, then it's nothing that you have done wrong.

I totally agree with An*Gel. It's something your client is doing. :)

When I do my mums they all last except from one nail, and today I caught her removing staples with it!!:rolleyes:

That's funny. Maybe for Christmas, you can get her a staple remover as a gag gift. :)

LOL I bet you were like AHA! CAUGHT!

I agree with everyone else you must ask her some indepth questions.x

Latest posts

Back