Shellac layering

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephib

Reaction score
Can anyone direct me to a list of the most popular layering combos? I searched previous posts and saw links to the official CND site but I think they were old as they didn't work! I've had a look on the sure myself but can't seem to find anything....would appreciate if someone could tell me the right place to look!!

Can anyone direct me to a list of the most popular layering combos? I searched previous posts and saw links to the official CND site but I think they were old as they didn't work! I've had a look on the sure myself but can't seem to find anything....would appreciate if someone could tell me the right place to look!!

Have you looked in the Shellac lovers group here on SalonGeek ?

Also FingerNailFixer on YouTube has layerd every Shellac combination known to man! Lol

I think CND website has some layering options in pdf form.

Also second Fingernail Fixer facebook album. It's really helpful as you can see the effect certain shades have on different colours so gives you a starting point to create your own. I had a quick play last night and came up with 12 new shades. I only have 20 core colours and could've layered lots more. Have fun!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back