Shellac most popular?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

X18WAT

Reaction score
moneys a bit tight just now with it being christmas and i would love to order the gold shellac package from ellisons but unfortunately moneys tight. so i was wondering what the most popular colours are during the christmas season and im just going to build shellac kit up! i have a few pinks and mother of pearl but ideally need more christmassy colours xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Red baroness, mother of pearl, maybe ruby ritz and tinsel toast? More darker colours are in trend and the newer a/w colours have came out with shellac. HTH xxx

Darker colours are most popular at this time of the year.

I too would say to get Tinsel Toast and Ruby Ritz and definitely Mother of Pearl, as that makes any colour look fab and sparkly.
x

My most popular colours this time of year are Masquerade, Dark Lava, Rubble, Midnight Swim and Red Baroness. The new Christmas duo red has been really popular too.

Ruby ritz, decadence, dark lava and fedora are popular for me gold VIP for subtle shimmer and zillionaire for more of a sparkle, I find rock star popular at Xmas time so get some holographic glitters too x

Masquerade is a good colour an all year round. I used it today.

Attachments

• 20121121_121047.jpg
    20121121_121047.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 4,060
  • 20121121_121110.jpg
    20121121_121110.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 7,510
Masquerade, Red Baroness, Fedora, Midnight Swim and Rock Royalty layered with Decadence (gives really lovely Burgundy) are my most popular at the moment, I have a feeling that my clients would choose Dark Lava over Fedora given the option though.

I don't have the Christmas limited edition ones but I think I read that they are gone now so you can achieve a similar look with loose glitters for rockstar effect.

you could try investing in a few glitters, red and gold maybe? they can be used on top of a neutral shellac if you have one for doing french and only cost a couple of pounds of ebay.

@Paula's beauty that's an amazing colour! Looks a bit like dark lava!

I bought a 24 pack of Martha Stewart glitter for a brilliant price and you can do soooo much with them - Rockstar/twinkle toes, glitter gradient, glitter French tips. I think it will be quite popular this Christmas! Xx

Latest posts

Back