Shellac must have colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetie_pie

Reaction score
What must have colours do you recommend? Please post any photos of nails you've i need some inspiration x

These are some colours which have been popular for me ☺️ ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409576802.513829.jpg cake pop

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409576831.300404.jpg (3weeks old) tango passion

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409576886.542065.jpg hot pop pink

The others are on my iPad I'll send them in separate post x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409577097.215964.jpg wildfire

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409577201.113618.jpg dark lava and ruby ritz on ring finger

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409577249.183324.jpg lobster roll

My other popular which i dont have pics of are midnight swim, masquerade, and tropix as you can tell my ladies like corals and reds!

Fab thank you, it's hard to judge on the s2 website as you can't see the colours properly, I had written a few of the ones you've posted off but after looking at them on nails I've changed my mind about them now. So brighter colours rather then darks are in? Should I purchase a few darks for winter/Christmas or do people still tend to go for reds and brighter colours? X

Well I think it's just because it's been summer The brighter ones are a fav in summer and for winter masquerade is a must have! So is ruby ritz so is get the duo pack of that with wildfire.. You can later ruby ritz over lots of colours and I can guarantee most ppl will choose that at Xmas.... The other popular winter ones are dark lava, midnight swim and iv just purchased plum paisley as I think that will be too x

Rubble, tango passion and tinted love are good ones for these kind of Inbetween summer and winter months x

These are some of my most popular colours this summer :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1409604315483.jpg
    1409604315483.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 355
  • 1409604341256.jpg
    1409604341256.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 347
  • 1409604372209.jpg
    1409604372209.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 342
  • 1409604398614.jpg
    1409604398614.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 343
  • 1409604422952.jpg
    1409604422952.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 377
  • 1409604448977.jpg
    1409604448977.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 363
If you want a mix of colours id defintely have lobster roll, hot pop pink, tango passion, indigo frock, satin pjs,rockroyalty, gotcha and then silver vip which can go pver all of them for a subtle shimmer but also lightens the bright colours

Just jumping on this thread... I have just converted over from Gelish to shellac. The colours I have so far are Cake pop, bare chemise, grape gum, lilac longing, pink bikini, tropic, desert poppy, negligee and cream puff. What other colours would you say are popular? Especially for autumn/winter? Thanks in advance ☺️ Xx

Just jumping on this thread... I have just converted over from Gelish to shellac. The colours I have so far are Cake pop, bare chemise, grape gum, lilac longing, pink bikini, tropic, desert poppy, negligee and cream puff. What other colours would you say are popular? Especially for autumn/winter? Thanks in advance ☺️ Xx

I think tou definitely need some red tones in there. Wildfire is my most popular red, tinted love for a deep raspberry colour and Ruby Ritz is great for Christmas. Ruby Ritz is only sold in a duo with Wildfire so I'd recommend getting the pack. I've just received Plum Paisley and can tell thats going to be popular. Oh and Black Pool or Indigo Frock.
Good luck, I find it really hard choosing colours

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think tou definitely need some red tones in there. Wildfire is my most popular red, tinted love for a deep raspberry colour and Ruby Ritz is great for Christmas. Ruby Ritz is only sold in a duo with Wildfire so I'd recommend getting the pack. I've just received Plum Paisley and can tell thats going to be popular. Oh and Black Pool or Indigo Frock.
Good luck, I find it really hard choosing colours

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you. Yeah I was thinking reds so will defo invest in the duo! I am hoping to go to Olympia this year. Is it cheaper to purchase there do you know? Xx

Any other must have colours?? Also what additives are best to start off with? Love the effect they give but can't decide on which to get first! I will be going to Olympia next week is hoping to pick up a few things there :) xx

Id go for either indigo frock or midnight swim.... masquerade is very popular for me over winter and them maybe either dark lava or plum paisley. Rubbles quite popular for those who don't want to go too dark but want a wintery colour and for this kind of inbetween winter and summer time tango passions very popular. As for additives I don't tend to use them very much but have kept mine as im doing an acrylic course next year and though I may use them more then. x

I would recommend investing in some lecente (formerly irresistible) glitters though that s2 sell as there great the multi glitz ones especially have been very popular with my clients :)

Oh yes I am defo getting some of the glitters! LOVE THEM!
Thank you, just making a list of colours I like and are popular then will get them as and when I have some spare cash and also at Olympia :)) so hard to decide as I want them all!!! Xx

What is the best navy blue shellac? Indigo frock or blue rupture?? Want to get a nice navy colour for the autumn and can't decide which is best. Anyone have any pics of them? Xx

What is the best navy blue shellac? Indigo frock or blue rupture?? Want to get a nice navy colour for the autumn and can't decide which is best. Anyone have any pics of them? Xx

Personally I love midnight swim, it's beautiful and has a really subtle glitter running through it, I've attached a pic but it doesn't do it justice :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413219194.085446.jpg

Hmmm yeah I just looked at that one too! s2 have a sale on so want to order some by tomorrow! Any other autumn/winter colours you would recommend? Am trying to build up my collection. Colours I have so far are:
Cream puff
Negligee
Cake pop
Bare chemise
Lilac longing
Tropic
Desert poppy
Wildfire
Ruby ritz
Masquerade
Tutti fruiti
Sultry sunset
Pink bikini
Grape gum
Rock royalty
And the 3new gilded dreams colours xx

I think the modern folklore colours are lovely for autumn and also tinted love! X

Don't have any pics at the moment, but Blue Rapture is more of a petrol blue, and Indigo Frock is more Navy.

Put both colours into the search bar and I'm sure you will find someone has posted colours on clients.

Maybe add Rubble to your list, it's a taupe/mushroom, lovely winter colour. x

Latest posts

Back