Shellac Nail Art Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachg

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have just booked myself on the CND Shellac Nail Art Course at Sweetsquared in Leeds, just wondered if anyone had attended this before and would be able to tell me what kind of techniques they teach? or anything extra they'd advise me to take?

Thanks

Hi All,

I have just booked myself on the CND Shellac Nail Art Course at Sweetsquared in Leeds, just wondered if anyone had attended this before and would be able to tell me what kind of techniques they teach? or anything extra they'd advise me to take?

Thanks

This course is brand new, the first one is on 27th January. From what I've read they teach nail art painting techniques, layering, rockstar glitters, carving, and marbling!

I would give S2 a call to find out what you need to take hun.
Rhiannon x

This course is brand new, the first one is on 27th January. From what I've read they teach nail art painting techniques, layering, rockstar glitters, carving, and marbling!

I would give S2 a call to find out what you need to take hun.
Rhiannon x

Oh wow i didn't realise it was the 1st one, thats sounds great everything i wanted to learn =) and i have the lady said it would all be in the letter i recieve, i'm just a little impatient and very excited so thought i'd see if anybody knew on here. Thanks for your reply !

I think someone has already done this at the Manchester academy and posted about it, but I can't remember who, sorry! Have you tried searching?

Here's what S2 posted on Facebook today;

"A fab new class for 2012 starts in Leeds on 27th January - CND Shellac Nail Art Styles! The class covers CND Shellac nail art painting techniques, layering & carving techniques, Rockstar Glitter & Marbleizing!! A one day class for only £75 + VAT (a deposit of only £10 + VAT is required to secure your place!). For full details on what kit is required please contact the Customer Care Team on 0845 210 6060, places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment!"

I'm sure you'll have fun OP! You'll have to tell us all what it's like :) Lol I'm very impatient too so don't worry!
Rhiannon x

New for 2012 is the formatted Shellac nail art class, before this new class the academies did our own version normally a 3 hour class that quickly hit on a few tips and tricks.
It was decided that as it was so popular and to give enough hands on and play time they would create a brand new all singing and dancing class that will give students enough practical and play time in the New 6 Hour format.
So the classes that have previously run are different to this new all singing and dancing class.
I myself ran a couple of the old style classes last year.
My first new classes run from Next month. Leeds is starting their new 6 hour class this month.
I hope this clears up any confusion.
Jen xx

New for 2012 is the formatted Shellac nail art class, before this new class the academies did our own version normally a 3 hour class that quickly hit on a few tips and tricks.
It was decided that as it was so popular and to give enough hands on and play time they would create a brand new all singing and dancing class that will give students enough practical and play time in the New 6 Hour format.
So the classes that have previously run are different to this new all singing and dancing class.
I myself ran a couple of the old style classes last year.
My first new classes run from Next month. Leeds is starting their new 6 hour class this month.
I hope this clears up any confusion.
Jen xx

Thanks for clearing that up. Thought I was going crazy there for a minute! Lol, it does sound great. I try my best with art but I'm just not very arty!
Rhiannon x

Latest posts

Back