Shellac nail art - which brush?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky_simon

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Which nail art brush do you all use for doing detailed nail art work, using Shellac?

In particular if I was doing delicate strokes diagonally across the nail, and I want it to look slightly thicker at one end and then elegantly tapering off?

All the brushes I use just come out as a consistent line.

Thanks

Could do with some help quick as have a new client on Sat with a lot of nail art involved!

For this I would use a striping brush but I think it comes down to the pressure you use go lighter for finer at the end

I agree with Kelly, also you should maybe look at youtube for tips and ideas.

Ok thank you for replying x

Sweet Squared do a great little nail art brush kit that ticks most boxes and I'm sure it's really cheap only about £5 or £6 for about 4-5 brushes

Sweet Squared do a great little nail art brush kit that ticks most boxes and I'm sure it's really cheap only about £5 or £6 for about 4-5 brushes

Ok brilliant il take a look, thank you x

Yep, these are the ones I use - the Irresistible Nail Art brush set. I can highly recommend. Great for detailing with Shellac xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Yep, these are the ones I use - the Irresistible Nail Art brush set. I can highly recommend. Great for detailing with Shellac xx

I can't find these on their web site?? :(

It's ok, found them lol

I can't find these on their web site?? :(

They're under Irresistible Glitters & Foils, then Nail Art Tools xx

I use Nubar pastel brushes from Ellisons and an Orly striper x

Latest posts

Back