Shellac on natural nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can do alsorts with it!

Attachments

• 1458404373796.jpg
    1458404373796.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 86
Would I have to train in additives? Also do any of you suggest any Must have colours? Thanks x

They give you a kit at your training and it contains the 'virgin cabin crew' wildfire red and stuff for a classic French manicure it's good to start off with these and then you can buy more colours. Additives is not taught in the shellac course. You would need to speak to your educator about arts and styles course

They give you a kit at your training and it contains the 'virgin cabin crew' wildfire red and stuff for a classic French manicure it's good to start off with these and then you can buy more colours. Additives is not taught in the shellac course. You would need to speak to your educator about arts and styles course
Ok thank you for the advice xx

I completed the Shellac beginners course at the start of the month and it was great! Here are some that I have done x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458507242.711934.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458507259.650213.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458507274.709723.jpg

You don't need training in additives just have a play around it's to create different designs and effects great fun !! And you can charge extra for it [emoji4]

Lovely how did u find the course? Is the kit good and did You go for the new led lamp? Sorry to bombard you with questions lol x

Sorry I've only just seen this!

I loved it! It's a great course and my educator was brilliant. I went for the UV lamp to start as it suited my needs and budget right now. I will upgrade to the led in the future though. The kit is good...You get a little bottle of scrub fresh, nourishing remover and dsperse. If these had been a little bigger it would have been great. You also get a bottle of cuticle away, cool blue, a cuticle pusher, lint free pads, an orange wood stick and a kanga file. You get a base coat, top coat and solar oil. The colours I received were cream puff, romantique, wildfire & tropix. I had to get a curette myself but other than that I could start straight away x x

Latest posts

Back