Shellac pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfl

cfl
Reaction score
Hi geeks
I have completed my training at Leeds and really enjoyed it. The hardest thing was trying to get a cup of tea out of the hi-tech coffee machine!!
I have clients asking for Shellac on toes. I really think as my natural polish pedicures last a month why do they want this, but whatever the client wants......
I remember the trainer taking the top off of the cnd lamp for when a client requires a pedicure,and to be honest didn't think much about it.

Do many of you do this and take the top off the lamp? Silly question maybe but I thought a client could just pop her foot in without removing the cover.

Also hoping I can do the french on my own. I know you have to do base, colour coat then white then top coat. Noticed one or two people have problems with French manicure but it's probably just practice!

Thanks for any replies:cool:

You don't take the top off you take the bottom out so it makes room for the feet :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, I have never taken the top off my lamp except when it was brand new.
You need to slide the finger grooved tray out the bottom for pedicures.
X

Caroline
Nail Vibe x

The great thing about Shellac is that it instantly dry, a bonus if you need to run off back to work etc and aren't able to wear flip flops. Also although polish last on toes, especially now that we have Vinylux, Shellac is still much more durable and stays looking perfect and fresh, this is why I find a lot of peple ask for it on toes.

And yes, just remove the tray at the bottom of the lamp to create more room, definitely not the top,

hope that helps.

Zooks

Thank you - seems like I'm having a week making silly mistakes! I have started a new job part-time too so I am a bit bombarded with learning new things...right I will defo take the bottom off :o and yes can see why people like Shellac Pedicures.

New week tomorrow :)

Latest posts

Back