Shellac-popular summer colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claireyfairy

Reaction score
Hi i am looking to order a few more bright colours for summer and wondered whats been popular with the nicer weather? (i have had bit of a break due to bad morning sickness)!!
I have summery colours:
lilac longing
tutti fruitti
pink bikini
tropix
hollywood

last years spring additives

was thinking maybe i could do with:
lobster roll or desert poppy
hot pop pink
azure wish or water park
blush teddy or cake pop

maybe a few glitters???

any help would be great, wish i could afford them all! thank you :)

Hot pop pink is always popular in summer with my clients and I've not long got cake pop and find it's starting to get very popular 😊 x

Cake Pop is really popular at the minute, you could get some orange/ tangerine glitter to go over tropix. I do Gelish as well and they have just bought out a pale blue, when is put it on Facebook, had lots of comments on it so Azure Wish would be similar. Also lots of people said they liked the Electric Orange and either Bicycle Yellow for summer but they are saving them for their holidays. I just love buying new colours, I want them all! 😍 Happy shopping xx

Lobster is massively popular for me. It's quite a nice spring colour too. I've used it a lot the last couple of weeks. x

Lobster is massively popular for me. It's quite a nice spring colour too. I've used it a lot the last couple of weeks. x

Do you find it needs 3 coats - or is this one of those I need to stir and shake according to the Fingernailfixer rule!!?

thankyou ladies. Think Il go lobster roll, cake pop, hot pop pink and azure wish. Is there a blue glitter u could reccomend to make a more water park shade aswell if requested? X

My most popular is sultry sunset from the new collection, my clients can't get enough! One lady has came twice and got it both times lol xx

Do you find it needs 3 coats - or is this one of those I need to stir and shake according to the Fingernailfixer rule!!?

I've never had a problem with it. Only ever used 2 coats & I've always just done a normal shake! X

The additive sizzling sand is brilliant over sun bleached and azure wish, it's prob great over anything :)

Latest posts

Back