Popular CND colours, top 20?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.K

Reaction score
I have 10 colours and want to build up on my selection whilst the prices are low.
The 10 I have are;-

1) Cream Puff

2) Blackpool

3) Oxblood

4) Hollywood

5) Satin Pajamas

6) Beau

7) Blush Teddy

8) Pink Bikini

9) Purple Purple

10) Rock Royalty

You definitely need Strawberry Smoothie! That's a very big favorite of my clients. For fall people love Rubble, Asphalt and Dark Lava. Dark lava especially. masquerade is another lovely fall shade!

Favourites from my clients are:

Rosebud
Tartan Punk
Asphalt
Satin Pajamas
Field Fox
Pink Bikini

What's good for Autumn/Winter?

Winter colours my clients like are Midnight Swim, Asphalt, Masquerade, Peacock Plume, Tinted Love, Fedora.

Plum Paisley, Dark Dahlia, Denim Patch, Patina Buckle are all on my 'buy' list this year!

I get a lot of reds around Christmas or Holiday season Red Baroness is a great red. Also Decadence.

Other good winter colors are Midnight Swim, Pretty Poison, Faux Fur.

Oh and Beau is a must have for French mannys. Powder my nose is a good beige for people who need coverage on a French. I just love shellac!

Definitely get field fox. Everyone loves it!

Dark Lava, Lobster Roll, Tropix, Wisteria Haze, Creekside,
Red Baroness

Wildfire, pillar box red [emoji173]️ so classic
Agree, Field Fox I use a lot

Nude knickers, Bare chemise, Field fox, Wildfire, Rosebud are in my top list ❤️

Nude knickers, Bare chemise, Field fox, Wildfire, Rosebud are in my top list ❤️

I have Blush Teddy, should I get Cakepop aswell? Also what about Silver Chrome? I'm trying to build up my kit and don't want too many similar colours especially now that winter is coming up

I have Blush Teddy, should I get Cakepop aswell? Also what about Silver Chrome? I'm trying to build up my kit and don't want too many similar colours especially now that winter is coming up
As you're just starting your collection I would say no to cake pop as you have blush teddy, as for silver chrome that's a deffo ☺️

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    58.5 KB · Views: 32
As you're just starting your collection I would say no to cake pop as you have blush teddy, as for silver chrome that's a deffo ☺️

Thanks! I have Dark Lava, is Fedora similar? I know its more of a brown tone than purple but I also have Oxblood and they're all quite similar..

Thanks! I have Dark Lava, is Fedora similar? I know its more of a brown tone than purple but I also have Oxblood and they're all quite similar..
Yes Hunny it's very similar, you will eventually want to get them but stick to one or two in each colour range at the mo :)

Yes Hunny it's very similar, you will eventually want to get them but stick to one or two in each colour range at the mo :)

What's your opinion on Wild Moss?

I've got sage scarf and wild moss and have never used either :/

Blush teddy is gorgeous

I use nude knickers a heck of a lot too

I've got sage scarf and wild moss and have never used either :/

Blush teddy is gorgeous

I use nude knickers a heck of a lot too
To be fair I only really use sage scarf and wild moss under Magpie glitter Bell, one of those things when u gotta have them tho hey lol. As for nude knickers I literally use it daily!

Hi Faithy, can I ask what you use to print your colour labels so neatly please? Are they the removable colour pops. They seem alot neater, especially if you add to your colours you can rearrange them nicely. thanks x

Latest posts

Back