Shellac rings - jewellery!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These rings are gorgeous must give it a go :) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I think this may be short lived and a youtube video would make it even shorter. It's not going to take long for clients to work out how they are made and want to do them themselves without the need for a video already. Maybe we could post one on the secret FB group though?

I went to the beads and craft shop in my little town yesterday, mysteriously she has sold out of ring blanks and cabochons! :)

Just sold my 1st 3 :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just sold my 1st 3 :) xxx

Well done! How much did you sell them for? Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

One was £6.50, one was £7 and one was £8 :) xxx

I think this may be short lived and a youtube video would make it even shorter. It's not going to take long for clients to work out how they are made and want to do them themselves without the need for a video already. Maybe we could post one on the secret FB group though?

There are already loads of videos on YouTube using various products.

Salon geek....what have you done to me?..... This thread is dangerous....I can't stop making rings!!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385310311.837883.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385310319.521177.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385310335.654259.jpg

There already is a you tube video that's how I learnt how to do it ! 😄

Hiyas if you've sent a request on fb and not been accepted can you pm me your name etc... That way can match up and get your in :)

I have requested to join group my name is Voirrey Moore xx

I dont think clients would bother doing it at home and the whole point is having the ring to match their nails and most would not have the same colours at home never mind trying to do nail art xx

My first rings. I just made them today.

1454562_10202142807827871_458654055_n.jpg

I have requested to join group my name is Voirrey Moore xx

Your not showing as requested to join hun as just checked, unless someone else there's 4 admins has seen you before me :)

Very pleased sold six today :) here are four of the ones I sold plus another purple and black one x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1385315720047.jpg
    1385315720047.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 502
  • 1385315750205.jpg
    1385315750205.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 515
I love love love all of your designs I need to give these a go myself! Just joined the group to get some inspiration and will be shopping on ebay this evening :) I'm going yo attempt some for christmas presents for family first and then hopefully I will be brave enough to sell to my clients I only hope mine can look as good as all of yours!

A question to those who are selling to clients, what comes first? Do you make the rings and they choose, then you do their nails to match? Or do you make them a ring to match their nails and they collect after a couple of days?

I've only just heard about these rings and think they're wonderful but not sure how I can would sell them to clients as they must take a few days for all the paint and glue to set properly.

Karaxxx

3 I made today

And I'm making a few for display and then will have all the bits to make to match nails ready for collection the next day if client wants. They pay a little non refundable deposit :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 503
A question to those who are selling to clients, what comes first? Do you make the rings and they choose, then you do their nails to match? Or do you make them a ring to match their nails and they collect after a couple of days?

I've only just heard about these rings and think they're wonderful but not sure how I can would sell them to clients as they must take a few days for all the paint and glue to set properly.

Karaxxx

I have made some up with my most popular colour's and I will have them on my table, then they can either by one of them or I'll make one for them to collect in a few days x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Great Sharny I thought that's what you must do but didn't know if I was being daft. I suppose if someone has a custom nail art job then you'd have to take a picture and let them have the ring later.

Karaxxx

Great Sharny I thought that's what you must do but didn't know if I was being daft. I suppose if someone has a custom nail art job then you'd have to take a picture and let them have the ring later.

Karaxxx

Yep, you got it x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is anyone stamping onto the cabochons? Just wondering if you need s clear base coat or anything? x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back