Shellac rings - jewellery!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will do thank you :)) xxx

I'm so excited I've just sold my 1st ring, it's going to fly off to USA! Plus I've got someone else who wants 2, I only made 5!

Karaxxx

These are so addictive! Everyone is commenting how great they are even some men! I made this one as a gift!

Can you use additives & how do they look? Would it be basecoat then additives then color the same way as glitter rings are made? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386282722.438372.jpg

These and all the others posted in here look fab. Can I ask how much you are selling these for?

I sell them from 6-6.50 xxx
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I caved and went to hobby craft tonight I don't have the patience to wait for my eBay delivery lol. Rockstar ring to match my nails.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386366112.812901.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386366123.912641.jpg

Vicki :) xx

Just making my first but haven't got specific glue, has anyone used a hot glue gun?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386418639.322204.jpg
First attempt, I can feel an addiction coming on lol

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386420640.597335.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386420654.265116.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386420668.046271.jpg

I'm absolutely addicted and thankfully 'struggling' to keep up with the demands lol

Just making my first but haven't got specific glue, has anyone used a hot glue gun?

Hi,
I used a hot glue gun and 2 days later it just fell off. I use e6000 glue and had no problems since using it! Hope that helps!
X x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zuhudaqe.jpg
Had a play today with hair pins and necklace to go with my outfit and nails for a christening :)
Loving this new hobby!!
X x x

Has anyone found any adjustable rings small enough for kids? I have searched everywhere and can't find any. I ordered 50 normal size this week and got the yesterday but they are bigger then I thought, then are to big for me even on the smallest size. I, a ring size J so I think afew of my clients have smaller fingers then me. Where do u ladies get your stuff from? I got mine from eBay

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386509991.942808.jpg

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Has anyone found any adjustable rings small enough for kids? I have searched everywhere and can't find any. I ordered 50 normal size this week and got the yesterday but they are bigger then I thought, then are to big for me even on the smallest size. I, a ring size J so I think afew of my clients have smaller fingers then me. Where do u ladies get your stuff from? I got mine from eBay

I got mine from ebay. .. I'll look for sellers name xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi,
I used a hot glue gun and 2 days later it just fell off. I use e6000 glue and had no problems since using it! Hope that helps!
X x x

Thanks, it lasted a few hours lol, just searching eBay for e6000 :)

Cannot find the FB page :(

Latest posts

Back