Shellac rings - jewellery!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! The leopard and zebra where hand painted with acrylic paint and a tiny brush, the snow flakes and roses are stamping plates =)

My first attempt. 😀
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384538710.624096.jpg

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

View attachment 48011 my little set up and some I've just done. Glad I kept my mini lamp now, so handy to just pop over while curing! I just stick the cabochon to the blue tack while painting =) View attachment 48012 some where inspired by other geeks, hope you don't mind!

Where did you get the rings from? Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

Not sure if I put this one up, but did this to match nails for my night out on sat

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 1,005
Here is my first attempt to match my nails. Oh I know I going to be so addicted to doing these rings too. Woo hoo :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1384541681335.jpg
    1384541681335.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 878
My 1st attempt using zillionaire and midnight swim. My mum saw it and now wants me to make one to match her dress and nails for a meal out!
6aqasame.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my! What a fabulous idea! Having read this thread I have now ordered loads of 'ring blanks' and various sizes of cabochons. Thank you ladies :). Am hoping this may help boost my new business. Can't wait to have a play xx

View attachment 48011 my little set up and some I've just done. Glad I kept my mini lamp now, so handy to just pop over while curing! I just stick the cabochon to the blue tack while painting =) View attachment 48012 some where inspired by other geeks, hope you don't mind!

Wow!!! I love this thread
The possibilities are endless.
I'm afraid ive done mine big & bold! If i cant sell them i don't care i love them for myself!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1384547373073.jpg
    1384547373073.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 918
  • 1384547405154.jpg
    1384547405154.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 909

I love the edging around the stone? Is it bullion beads? Or is the ring base already like this? If so can you share the size of ring, stone and supplier! Pretty please!

I got them from eBay, from a seller called glamglass-gifts x

I bought silver and gold from this seller, this morning :) xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I think these will make fab teachers gifts. Off to look on eBay and get buying I think.

Can I ask you ladies that are already making and selling how much you are selling them for?

Xx

Made some more! 😀
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384551477.993149.jpg

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384551703.487386.jpg how I spent my afternoon =) finished all of them, off to order more!

Latest posts

Back