Shellac rings - jewellery!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely. Let us know if you sell any please x

I will, I'm selling them for £5 to see how well they sell and then may order more!! Xx

They look fantastic displayed that way. Ive just ordered a black velvet display case from ebay to put mine in & cheap little ring boxes. I no it sounds daft but i dont want to sell any i want to keep them all!
Ive kept all mine plain but my next lot to make (slightly bigger size 25x13) i will try some art. Has anyone tried foil?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks it's just foam from a craft shop that I snipped slits in to sit the rings =) I've also got some little plastic sealable bags and brown mini envelopes to put them in when they buy them =)

They look fantastic displayed that way. Ive just ordered a black velvet display case from ebay to put mine in & cheap little ring boxes. I no it sounds daft but i dont want to sell any i want to keep them all!
Ive kept all mine plain but my next lot to make (slightly bigger size 25x13) i will try some art. Has anyone tried foil?

Would love to know about cheap ring boxes too. I've got tiny organza bags at the minute.

Just got my first set of goodies in the post - I got a free gift!! A little elephant... it's like they knew they were my fave animal! Chuffed to bits... off to play :D x

I've requested :) x

Sorry sharny, claire & kayle i don't know how to put links on but everything i have bought has been on ebay.
The settings 13x18 were off a seller called anybead...013 they are great because i can make a matching necklace by just putting a bail on the back & a silver plated chain.
The boxes i got are from osweetch...s 36 for £13.47.
If i had time i would of ordered these items from china but xmas would be over.
I had an idea foil wouldnt work thanks for trying.

My first attempt! Used a Barry M glitter and Vinylux...

With and without flash :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385072907.172665.jpg

Sorry sharny, claire & kayle i don't know how to put links on but everything i have bought has been on ebay.
The settings 13x18 were off a seller called anybead...013 they are great because i can make a matching necklace by just putting a bail on the back & a silver plated chain.
The boxes i got are from osweetch...s 36 for £13.47.
If i had time i would of ordered these items from china but xmas would be over.
I had an idea foil wouldnt work thanks for trying.

Thanks hun I'll have look x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385074498.760400.jpg
And so it begins xmas rings to match your nails !

View attachment 48565
And so it begins xmas rings to match your nails !

Love them colours together. I need to make more winter ones.
Do you think the popular winter colours this year are berry, a mid green, royal blue & nude and of course red, silver & gold.

I've no idea re SG groups, sorry hun. But on fb they come up on your menu. I've started one up, it's a closed group so people can req to join, but you can't see who's in it or what's posted unless you're a member xx

It's: Jewellery Geeks!

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Ive requested to join hun

You've enticed me! Just placed an order for complete rings and can't wait to receive them to get me started. I plan to give them to my Gelish clients for Christmas gifts (and hope they'll buy more in the future to match all their Gelished nails!!)
Also just sent a request to join the fb page.

Claire

Sent from my A1-810 using SalonGeek mobile app

This thread inspirated me very much, thank you - I bought Cabochons and rings and started yesterday evening. The results were fantastic but half an hour after fixing the stone with glue the shellac solved or in other words it became so soft that i could remove the stone easily from the ring and remove also easily the shellac in one layer from the cabouchon.

Naturally it had been the wrong glue, I know. What glue do you use? I read here in the thread only once a time about the glue - the name was E6000 and I have already ordered yet by Amazon because here in Germany it is not available in our shops.

Do you all use E6000 or are there also other products who are working for this method?

Sorry for the mistakes and greetings from Germany

Barbara

Im in Germany too!! Where abouts are you?x

E6000 is what I use, you can get it on ebay, you need to leave it to set over night though or they don't stick properly. I don't use Shellac I use Gelish and haven't had a problem but most people on here are using Shellac with no issues at all so it was probably your glue, hth :biggrin: x

Hi Sharny,

thank you very much for your answer!

Im in Germany too!! Where abouts are you?x

Hi Nic1210,

I come from Velbert. It`s between Essen, Wuppertal and Düsseldorf.

Love them colours together. I need to make more winter ones.
Do you think the popular winter colours this year are berry, a mid green, royal blue & nude and of course red, silver & gold.

Yep and lots of sparkle ! Lol 🎄💅😄

My first 2 :)

1385141955866.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back