Shellac Ruby Ritz, FairPlay it's gorgeous!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debs001

Reaction score
Just saw this on a tan client, it's gorgeous! Slightly similar to gelish good gossip but a bit more depth to the colour and more sparkle. I don't do shellac but would Defo have this done for a special occassion or Christmas do, love it :)

I love it too and clients love it. It's a shame that you can only buy it as a duo pack with the sparkly gold. Nobody wants the sparkly gold though : (
I needed to get some more but didn't want to buy another double pack when I only wanted one colour.
Another geek told me about Artistic Gloss colours and they have one called Hotness which is very similar.
I bought some and the clients love it and it looks fab over the top of black too.

I like the gold lol! xxxxxxx

I wasn't that keen on the gold, she had her toes done with that and I want impressed but the ruby nails look lovely.

i did the gold the other day with rock royalty over and carved design out, it was stunning!

I love it too and clients love it. It's a shame that you can only buy it as a duo pack with the sparkly gold. Nobody wants the sparkly gold though : (
I needed to get some more but didn't want to buy another double pack when I only wanted one colour.
Another geek told me about Artistic Gloss colours and they have one called Hotness which is very similar.
I bought some and the clients love it and it looks fab over the top of black too.

Have u experimented with the gold? It looks fabulous over blackpool and other dark colours and also gorgeous over tropic. I did some colour pops a d have used it loads!! :)

I agree the gold is fabulous layered over the dark colours and underneath for a carved out nail. On the right skin tone it also look fabulous as a stand alone

I also looked at these colours too. I assumed the red was similar to Good goosip. I use gelish but looking at those colours wish i used shellac too :biggrin:

I also thought you could acheive the same with a red roackstar but depends on the right glitter? x

Latest posts

Back