Shellac stands already on eBay!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just had a peek on ebay at how much the racks are going for!! at least we all know that we have paid far less than that!!

The racks all sold out like hot cakes at the CND booth in the first few hours at Premier Orlando this weekend, so they went a day and a half without any at the biggest show in the USA, heard lots of moaning!!!! (I didn't need one and was happy to just get the additives which didn't sell out the whole show).

This is a bit off topic below but its a solution to the resale of products from professional sites, although it takes the producers of it to be very proactive in keeping the brand "special".

I also bought a ton of Moroccan oil products at show yesterday and they take your driving licence and scan it onto this wee machine and make you sign to say that the stuff is for personal use or for use/retail in your salon and not for online sale. They then scan in the code from the items so you the registered purchaser of said items.

As each product has that special code on it, if someone puts in on Ebay and the team from MO buy it they can find out who has been selling it online. It isn't foolproof of course as in theory as you could sell it to a client and they put it on Ebay but you would have the record of the 'proper" sale.

Trying to obtain eBay sellers details is very difficult. When we can (and do) we shut down their accounts because we think "professionals" like that are lame.

eBay fight tooth and nail to hide their sellers identities and will only give details to the police. Since selling racks isn't a criminal offence, we have to rely on finding details using other methods which can take time and luck.

And FWIW, we don't allow "job lot" purchasing. If someone has several racks for sale, then they most likely used several accounts.

I have to say i am extremely miffed that i ordered my shellac rack ages ago from sweet squared and so far i havent received it and people can now buy them from ebay and will get theirs before me!!!! Not happy!!! :(

How much roughly are shellac courses?xx

The wall racks started shipping last week and I THINK those are all out now. Spinners don't arrive until later this month so if thats what you ordered, they wont ship till they land.

HTHs

The wall racks started shipping last week and I THINK those are all out now. Spinners don't arrive until later this month so if thats what you ordered, they wont ship till they land.

HTHs
Well that explains why mine hasn't arrived yet, it's a spinner!! Thanks for that info, don't feel as cheated now, will stop sulking immediately :) xx

Latest posts

Back