Shellac toes - issue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you soak her while you do her shellac mani after her feet and the skin should be soft enough once your done to give a quick foot file, scrub and moisturise?

To be fair I would just say 'omg your poor tootsies, what have you been up to??
They need a good exfoliate and massage,bet they are killing you aren't they? keep it quiet and ill give 'em a quick scrub and rub while your here to Keep you going but you need a proper pedi next time otherwise you're going to end up sooo achy'

Xxx

Do you know what...I'm just going to have my foot spa and all the bubbles going, so when she comes in she'll be too tempted to say no!

And I'll just say to her "oh, I thought we agreed last time that you were going to treat yourself to a luxurious, relaxing pedi"...she won't be able to refuse! ;)

Why not run a comp? When she comes in tell her your doing a competition next week where she can win a new spa pedi with something extra you can add to it like paraffin or Reflexology massage on feet. Or even a Facebook thing, for example, tell us why you deserve to try our new luxury pedicure and win a free hour pedi? You can then pick her if she enters. It will be a one off treatment for you to give her but she may then see how much of a difference it makes and may book in for simple ones in the future.

If you do it in a subtle way hopefully she will enter, just say something like 'ohh while I have you here I'll enter you in our draw to win a luxury pedi if you like.'

It sounds like it's too late to be subtle! You've been trying to convince her for quite a while with no success and you're frustrated. She's probably sick of hearing it from you as well. She may have some reason that she doesn't want a pedi - she may realize her feet look awful and not feel comfortable having someone else fix them up for her.

At this point, she'd be doing you a favor to let you do it! So why don't you phrase it that way? Tell her (in an absolutely non-judgmental way) that you'd like to see what you could do for her. Tell her you want to put your money where your mouth is and offer to do a full pedi with Vinylux for free. Tell her if she hates it, you will never, ever, ever mention it again - and stick to it.

I don't know anyone who has had a luxury pedi and not come back for more. Once she sees how lovely her feet can look and feel, she'll probably become a regular. But even if she doesn't, you'll be satisfied.

If i have some product left over i sometimes just offer it out, so someone gets a freebie, hardly ever happens though, this might work here or you could call her and say you had a cancellation and if she would like to come in a bit earlier because its all been made up anyway

She has just left...these were her words "I'm SO glad you bullied me into having a pedicure!".

She was super happy! Had Purple Purple Vinylux pedi and Shellac nails to match!

I'm so happy, she loved it and I enjoyed doing her feet! Xx

She has just left...these were her words "I'm SO glad you bullied me into having a pedicure!".

She was super happy! Had Purple Purple Vinylux pedi and Shellac nails to match!

I'm so happy, she loved it and I enjoyed doing her feet! Xx

Ah well done whatever you said worked a treat ❤

Well done. Bet you loved getting your hands on her trotters lol x

Well done. Bet you loved getting your hands on her trotters lol x

Trotters - that made me laugh :)

And glad you finally convinced your client to have a pedi xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back