Shellac Training Courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pocketdragon

Reaction score
Im ready to get into Shellac but have no idea where to start, what i need etc and was hoping you lovely ladies would be able to help!!
Ive heard of shellac attack courses, what are they and how and who should i book through?

Hi pocketdragon

I trained with CND in bournemouth and the course alone was £50 however you do need to then purchase the kit seperatly. If you contact Sweet squared on 0845 210 6060 or look at there web page, it will tell you your nearest educator, I found the course was very good but can work out expensive

HTH
Tia x

Thanks Tia, Ive had a look on sweet squared but because im no registered there yet i cant access any info on education.
Hazel x

how much was your kit after the shellac course that you purchased? & did you recieve a certificate or anything or just a good understanding of the product

Give them a call tomorrow Hazel and they will tell you, i know they have educators in the north and south, i think theres one in manchester if thats anywhere near you?

Yea you get a certificate. When u do the course you have to buy the CND lamp which is roughly £* and then all the prep (which is costly, but worth it) and the rack of colours but i bought all the prep and then just a few colours to start me off instead of buying the rack, the colours work out about £* each including VAT

Tia x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey pocket dragon,

Beautilicious24 is right there are CND educators in Manchester, but theres also lots of others all over the uk so if you give s2 a ring they will give you the details of your nearest one so you can give them a ring to discuss your options.

You will love shellac and the classes there fab!

Good luck :hug: x

Thanks ladies, I shall give them a ring in the morning!!
Hazel xx

Latest posts

Back