Shellac Training Edinburgh- so excited

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cookiemonster

Reaction score
Hi

I'm due to train at the finger tips centre in Edinburgh 18th July, does anyone know what to expect, how many in a class and is anyone out there going. My class starts at 12.30pm, soooooooooo excited:)

You will love your training and the numbers are limited in a class so you will get plenty of peronal attention. Have fun!

I trained with them a couple of months back you will love it, very inspiring and wait till you see all the colours in the shop. Make sure you get a colour wheel to show clients the layering effects. Enjoy.

You will absolutely love it, the girls are fantastic and its like talent in a bottle of champagne, pop the cork and watch it fizz.....
The class numbers are fab, you will get lots of attention and wont get lost in the crowd.
Enjoy your training and be prepared to be amazed xxx

My Shellac training was fantabulous.

I was the only girl who showed up! :lol: Bring a notepad and pen and write down things that you might forget. Make sure you ask lots of questions even if you think you know the answer.

Have fun!

aww thanks everyone, that's just what I wanted to hear. :hug:

Latest posts

Back