Shellac Training tomorrow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missty25

Reaction score
Jus had to pop in and say I'm going to Shellac training tomorrow and am so excited, I have a list of items I want to purchase thats the length of my arm, lol

Good luck and enjoy yourself!

thanks Hun, I can't wait, I'll hardly sleep tonight for the excitement, lol, it's like christmas eve, lol

Your going to love, love, love your training its going to open your world to Shellac and the trainer is fantastic :)
Im also going to be at Fingertips tomorrow but will be in another class :):)

Hi missty25, you are going to absolutely LOVE Shellac. I had a client come to me last night (this was her third Shellac'ing) and she is just AMAZED how her nails have grown. When she came to me, they were broken stubs. Now, she has a free edge. She is thrilled.

Have fun and check back with us if you have questions or need help. :)

Enjoy your training too, the fingertips centre is great I done my Minx training there as well :)

Jus had to pop in and say I'm going to Shellac training tomorrow and am so excited, I have a list of items I want to purchase thats the length of my arm, lol

Have fun you're gonna love it

I have my shellac (and minx) training today too - cant believe how much stuff Ive got to take!!! Hope you have a great time!!

xx

You will have a fantastic time, I loved my training x

Well The Shellac training was great yesterday, would really recommend it! :)

Hi

Pleased you enjoyed your training. My daughter and I were very impressed with our course too - CND will have all our training in the future - would never go anywhere else now.

Latest posts

Back