Shellac training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautify2

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone recomend the best place for Shellac training in Essex/Herts? And also the best place to puchase a start up kit? Do you have to do the training, then you can buy the kit or can you buy it first?

Thanks!

The best thing to do is to contact Sweet Squared, and they will give you all the information you need regarding training in your area, and kit related questions:

0845 210 6060

It would be silly to buy the kit without training if you want to get the best from Shellac (and I presume you would want that). :hug:

Your profile indicates you are not a professional nail technician nor a manicurist which you do need to be if you wish to purchase Shellac. If you hold a recognised manicure/pedicure qualification, you will/would be able to purchase but if you are not familliar with UV cured products then I would strongly recommend a class.

Of course, our Noodle has given the best advice, which is to ring the training providers! Sweet Squared. There are educators and classes in both of the areas you mention. X

Thanks for your replies, I am a qualified manicurist, thanks for noticing though I have updated my profile now! :biggrin:

I will give Sweet Squared a call - does anyone know approx price for kit? I know you cant give exact pricing details on here...!

Thanks for your replies, I am a qualified manicurist, thanks for noticing though I have updated my profile now! :biggrin:

I will give Sweet Squared a call - does anyone know approx price for kit? I know you cant give exact pricing details on here...!

When you ring they will give you the options open to you! :Love:

Latest posts

Back